12.08.2009

Scott Firefighter Stairclimb

This coming March, Mommy's cousin Sean (my second cousin) is going to do something really cool for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. He's a fire chief out in Washington (the state), and even though he's more than 13 times older than me, he's going to travel to Seattle to race up 69 flights of stairs in full gear. Wow... I sure hope they have some oxygen and medical equipment ready for him when he's finished (Mommy wanted me to write that)! If you'd like to check out the details of what he's doing or donate to help find a cure for blood cancers like mine, please visit http://www.llswa.org/goto/SeanMerrill . Thank you so much, Cousin Sean... you are pretty amazing!

1 comment:

Amy Pogue said...

It was great to meet you and your family on the flight to Orlando from Cincinnati! I had so much fun. I hope you had a great time in Florida and look forward to seeing future updates on your blog. Thanks for singing "Jingle Bells" to me - I will always remember it! Happy Holidays!!

Amy