11.16.2009

No more mean medicine!

Lily and I had fun riding Papa's new ATV on Sunday. Mommy and Daddy are in trouble, because I feel the need for speed!

The best part of the weekend was jumping in the leaf pile at Nana & Papa's house.




I'm so excited! Daddy says he's going to try to get "nice medicine" for me next month. I've been so nasty on my "mean medicine" (steroids) that Mommy, Daddy, and Lily have had it. Even after I stopped taking the mean meds this week, I kept hitting Lily, pulling her hair, and screaming at everyone. I explained to Mommy and Daddy that I'm on my mean medicine (and of course that's why I shouldn't be punished), but that's when Daddy mentioned to me that he was going to try to get some nice medicine from the doctors next month. Such a smart daddy!
I sure hope it tastes better. Maybe it won't make me eat so many fish sticks either. Mommy bought a bag of 115 Gorton's fish sticks at the beginning of last week, and I think there are only five left right now. Oh yeah... I'm the only one in the house who eats them. Needless to say, I'm a little rounder today than I was a week ago, as I've probably gained about three or four pounds.

I'll let you know how that "nice medicine" works out in early December...



1 comment:

Grace said...

I have just read through your journey over the last year. Please know that I will be praying for you all.