10.18.2008

Fun Day at Nanna B. and Poppa's

It was a fun day for Lily, Mommy, and me at Nanna B. and Poppa's farm. After a hike up the hill to collect items for our nature collage poster, we worked on gluing down the seeds, flowers, bark, rocks, etc. Right before dinner, I started limping.

My mommy said it was almost like I was "cruising" again, since I was not wanting to place weight on my legs. She wondered if maybe I was constipated (whatever that means), and Poppa thought I might have some kind of ear infection that was taking away my balance. Mommy kept trying to get me to walk to her without holding on to anything, but I didn't want to. I kept holding my arms up and saying, "I carry Mommy."

After a yummy dinner and the drive home, Mommy made sure to show Daddy how I was limping, trying to make me walk some more without her assistance. Silly mommy got so excited when I pooped in my diaper that night, and I overheard her say that she wanted to see how I was walking in the morning. What's up with these grownups being so focused on bowel movements?!

No comments: